Michigan is chock full of so many adventures! We can sometimes forget that our great state has so much to offer! Whether you are into cycling, off-roading, fishing, kayaking, or just want to enjoy the beauty of our great state and get away from the hustle and bustle of life, these cabin rentals offer something for everyone!
Cabin in the woods | VRBO TOUR | Bellaire MichiganTake a tour with us through this amazing cozy cabin nestled in the woods in Bellaire Michigan!
Find the actual rental on link below.
Find more adventure with us! Subscribe to this channel! Checkout our website!
Need real estate help? Work with the team that shares your outdoor adventure!
- Winter Wonderland Getaway! Who doesn’t love an adorable a-frame cabin in the woods? This cozy cabin is a great stay for exploring the Glacial Hills Trail system! Fat biking and snowshoeing in the winter and mountain biking, hiking, golfing, fishing, canoeing, and so much more in the summer! Short’s Brewery is just in town and close to tons of other wine-tasting or brewery tour opportunities! Check out our review above!
- Relax on Lake Superior! This huge log house on Lake Superior offers incredible views, accessibility to the Porcupine Mountains, and even a shipwreck to explore! Nestled right where the Mineral River meets Lake Superior, this piece of property can’t be beat! The house has enough room for 10 people, so bring your family and friends for a few days soaking up the best of the Upper Peninsula!
- Stay on an Island! Possibly one of the lesser known islands in the Mackinaw Straits, Bois Blanc Island is about a 45 minute ferry ride north of Cheboygan. A beautiful island with White and Norway Pines, very few amenities, and gorgeous views, it offers a lot in the way of adventures! Go kayaking, fishing, ride your ATV around the island, and make sure to stop in at the local tavern!
- Off-Grid Living in Drummond Island! If you really want to be secluded, you have to check out this Finnish Log Cabin in Drummond Island! Off-grid living with solar panels, gravity fed shower, and outhouse! (There is a full bath indoors as well.) It’s on 40 acres of land perfect for exploring by ATV, hunting, star gazing, and just relaxing! Very unique setup and one that will make for an experience to talk about for years!
- Couples Retreat on Sable River! This beautiful cabin on the Sable River in Irons is perfect for a getaway! Paddle on the river, visit Manistee and Ludington or Traverse City, and just enjoy the beautiful scenery! A great visit in all seasons!
Wherever you are adventuring, we have travel stories, places to stay, and reviews all over in our Travel section of the blog!
Join our adventure group and share your adventures and be inspired by others!
Looking for a little more permanent lodgings? We can help you find and buy a home near all of your favorite adventure spots! Our team of adventure loving REALTORS can help you buy or sell a home anywhere in West Michigan! Contact us to set up a free consultation!